Save the date for the 2014 West Seattle Garden Tour!
The West Seattle Garden Tour (WSGT) is a fun, family-friendly event that has been an annual tradition since 1995. As a non-profit organization, the WSGT is proud to donate net proceeds to support Seattle-based community gardens and other non-profits that promote horticulture, education, or the arts.
Ticket books on sale next June!
- Garden locations are not revealed prior to the event. Your Ticketbook will include the driving map to all of the Gardens which will be open on the day of the tour.
- All tour participants are required to show their Ticketbook at each garden entrance.
- The noon Lunch Lecture to be announced.
- Raffle tickets will be available for $5 each at select gardens.
- The 2014 winning original artwork, which will be used for this year's poster design, will be available for purchase through a silent auction on the day of the tour.
- Children 12 and under are free.
- No pets (other than service animals) are allowed in the gardens.
The Tour welcomes and thanks our 2014 Sponsors! Their generous contributions benefit a wide variety of artistic educational and horticultural projects in our community.
Get Involved!If you are interested in becoming part of WSGT, please email the WSGT for more information.
2014 Ticket Outlets
Ticket books will be on sale in early June at the following locations for $18 each:
Admiral Metropolitan Market
2320 42nd Ave SW
West Seattle; 206/937-0551
Brown Paper Tickets (online)
9701 15th Ave NW
True Value Hardware
4747 44th Ave SW
Village Green Perennial Nursery
10223 26th Ave SW
West Seattle; 206/767-7735
Wells Medina Nursery
8300 NE 24th
West Seattle Nursery
5275 California Ave SW
West Seattle; 206/935-9276